While the Rick Simpson Oil syringe itself is clear, you can see straight through to the oil within the syringe. The oil within is a deep, robust shade of brown.
Once dispensed, a pungent aroma arises. This edible product is a great choice for diabetic patients. These patients can avoid the sugars and other ingredients traditionally found in edible medications. Many may also add Rick Simpson oil directly to any recipes they make at home.
RSO Oil Dosage
Rick Simpson’s recommended dosage and treatment consists of 60 grams of RSO over a 90-day period.
- Week 1: Start with three daily doses about half the size of a grain of rice
- Weeks 2-5: Increasingly double the dosage every four days as tolerance improves
- Weeks 5-12: Consume one gram per day until the 60 gram treatment is complete
Side effects of RSO include drowsiness and sleepiness. It has a slightly bitter aftertaste, and it’s recommended to ingest it along with other foods.
RSO originated as a skin cancer treatment, but its benefits range from cancer to migraine relief. Since curing his cancer, Simpson made it his mission to spread the truth about the benefits of his invention. RSO may help treat the following:
- Cellular mutations such as polyps, tumors, and warts
- Chronic pain
- Crohn’s disease
- Various types of cancer
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an RSO syringe used for?
An RSO syringe allows a user to micro-dose the oil as needed and recommended. It can be applied topically or small drops added to food, depending on tolerance and ailment.
- Does RSO make you sleepy?
Side effects of RSO include drowsiness and sleepiness.
- What do people use an RSO syringe for?
An RSO syringe has frequently helped with migraines but it originally it helped patients suffering from skin cancer.
- How much should you dose?
Simpson’s own recommendation says start with three daily doses at the size of a grain of rice. You can increase dosage depending on your tolerance or as needed for your pain.
- Can this syringe be vaped?
No, you can only apply it topically or orally. It cannot be smoked in any form.