Rick Simpson Oil
Meet the highly potent full-spectrum cannabis oil cure
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a highly-concentrated form of marijuana oil developed by a Canadian engineer. Rick Simpson began cultivating his own cannabis and developed his own form of cannabis concentrate after being diagnosed with a form of skin cancer. He originally applied his cannabis concentrate topically on a bandage to treat his basal cell carcinoma. His Remedy later became known as RSO.
Rick Simpson Oil is highly potent with THC levels between 60-90%. Rick Simpson recommends his oil be produced with pure indica strains. Indica strains give RSO its sleep-inducing, sedative effects, which are key in the healing process.
RSO is sometimes produced with hybrid strains, as long as they contain no more than 10% sativa. The crossing of indica and sativa strains create a hybrid with energizing side effects, which are detrimental to the body’s healing process
RSO oil benefits
RSO originated as a skin cancer treatment, but its benefits range from cancer to mental illness. Since curing his cancer, Simpson made it his mission to spread the truth about the benefits of his invention. RSO is great for treating:
- Cellular mutations such as polyps, tumors, and warts
- Chronic pain
- Crohn’s disease
- Various types of cancer
RSO oil dosage
Rick Simpson’s recommended dosage and treatment consists of 60 grams of RSO over a 90-day period.
- Week 1: Start with three daily doses about half the size of a grain of rice
- Weeks 2-5: Increasingly double the dosage every four days as tolerance improves
- Weeks 5-12: Consume one gram per day until the 60 gram treatment is complete
The color and texture of RSO depends on the strain and method to produce it, but it’s typically an amber color. Side effects of RSO include drowsiness and sleepiness. RSO has a slightly bitter aftertaste, and it’s recommended it be ingested along with other foods.
Rick Simpson Oil Attributes
- Group For: AIDS/HIV, Arthritis, Asthma, Cellular mutations such as polyps, tumors, and warts, Chronic pain, Crohn’s disease, Diabetes, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis, Various types of cancer